If you volunteer for Wed/Thu nights, then you should be there from 8 PM - 11 PM.
If you volunteer for Saturdays nights, then you should be there from 5 PM - 8 PM.
Three things to remember:
1. Instructions to check out the movies are posted on a paper hung to the right of the movies/games file cabinet. Q's? Let me know!
2. At least one light needs to be on in the lounge if there male guests in the lounge. I bought the lamp by the phone so they can use that instead of one of the overhead lights. If YOU need light to do your homework, etc. You are totally entitled to have an overhead light on. They have to deal with it if they don't like it :) I know it's not fun to "police" but that's what needs to happen sometimes :) If they don't want to listen then they need to leave. Lame, I know. I'm sure it won't happen but in case it does, don't be afraid to lovingly speak up!
3. Girls shouldn't be sitting on laps of other girls or male guests. It's gross. Remind them if you have to. You can totally do it in a funny way/lighthearted way so it's not a big deal. :)
***If people have questions, feel free to answer them. However, if you're not sure of the answer, PLEASE have them email me. If it's a bigger deal that needs attention immediately, text me! I'm here to help if it's needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment