Click on the links
below to find what
you are looking for...









activities

If you know of people who want to help with activities, let me know! Have them email me (hagenj@byui.edu). Don't forget your full name and apt #.

Semester Activities:
_____________________________________________
Monday, September 6th: Who's Here?
- I'll need four people to go around and get tenants to post their names on their living room windows. Encourage them to get creative...we want to know who they are!
_____________________________________________
Wednesday, September 8th: Meet n Greet
- I'll need 4 people to help. 1 person to be the "MC" of the courtyard bingo, and 3 to serve up rootbeer floats.
_____________________________________________
Saturday, September 11th: Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movies
_____________________________________________
Sunday, September 12th: Cookie Exchange
no volunteer needed :}
_____________________________________________
Saturday, September 18th: Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movies
_____________________________________________
Saturday, September 25th: Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movies
_____________________________________________
Saturday, October 2nd: Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movies
_____________________________________________
Saturday, October 9th: Halloween Decoration Contest!
- I'll need 8 people...two per section (upper west, upper east, lower west, lower east) to go around with instructions and answer any questions people may have about putting up decorations (get people excited!!!/help prevent damage :)
_____________________________________________
Saturday, October 16th: Scary Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movies
_____________________________________________
Saturday, October 23rd: Decoration Contest Results!
- I'll need a panel of 4 impartial judges to award apartments for different categories.
- I'll need 2 people to go shopping with me for donuts and cider stuff (I can't carry it all myself)
- I'll need 2 people to serve up cider
_____________________________________________
Saturday, October 30th: Scary Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movies
_____________________________________________
Saturday, November 6th: Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movies
_____________________________________________
Wednesday, November 10th: Perkins Pie Night!
- I'll need 4 people to help serve up pie and help clean up after our surprise :)
_____________________________________________
Saturday, November 13th: Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movies
_____________________________________________
Saturday, November 19th & 20th: Light Up Perkins Hall!
- I'll need at least 4 people to help find out who's staying for the weekend and see if they are willing to help set up all our Christmas lights
_____________________________________________
Thursday, November 25th: Thanksgiving Dinner with Biddulph Hall!
- Anyone who's staying will need to bring a side dish/drinks/etc. There will be more info later.
_____________________________________________
Saturday, November 27th: Christmas Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movies
_____________________________________________
Wednesday, December 1st: Perkins Tree Ceremony
- I'll need 8 people to help set up our Christmas Trees in the lounge
- I'll need 2 people to help clean up cocoa
_____________________________________________
Saturday, December 4th: Christmas Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movies
_____________________________________________
Saturday, December 11th: Christmas Movie Night
- I'll need 1 person to start the movie
_____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment