Volunteers: I love you! I want this to be fun for you, and I KNOW it helps unify our residence hall. You make a HUGE difference in the "feel" of Perkins Hall, and I'm so grateful for you!
There are a few benefits:
If you keep track of your hours you volunteer, I can print off a certificate that you can use to prove you have job experience, volunteer experience. The more hours you volunteer, the more impressive it is for future employees!
You will get a key to the DVD file cabinet/games cupboard. YOU will then have access to the movies and games 24/7. Notice I said YOU have access :) The key I give you should never be lent out. YOU earned the right to have it, others have not :)
You will make lasting friendships by meeting new people. Seriously...some of our volunteers have made friends for life by getting to know a larger group of tenants!
You will be blessed in ways I don't even know about. When you help to unify a group, you are blessed. Simple as that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment