I need to have an Activities Committee and Service Committee.
Many of your classes will need volunteer hours or service hours. If you are also looking for service hours for a scholarship or resume this could be great for you. If you don’t ne...ed any of these things it is a wonderful opportunity to get to know your fellow neighbors.
Office Volunteer Committee - will be in the main lounge 2-3 nights each month (Wednesdays 8-11 PM, Thursdays 8-11 PM or Saturdays 5-8 PM) to check out movies, games, answer questions, etc. and will be in charge of Movie Nights on Saturdays.
Service Volunteer Committee- will be in charge of birthdays, making notes for girls, will help when there is a project to make our Hall look or feel better, etc.
This is the first time that I have made committees so I will need your help in defining the roles you play. ☺
Perkins Hall will be broken up into four sections. From each section I will need one person for the activities committee and one person for the service committee. Each section is as follows.
Rooms 103-108
Rooms 109-116
Rooms 201-208
Rooms 209-216
Please email or Facebook me as soon as possible if you would like to be a part of making Perkins Hall great!
No comments:
Post a Comment